Registration deadline is July 15, 2010
Questions? Call 800/245-8387
Toughest Firefighter Alive
Steve Andrix email@example.com
Monday, August 16 09:00
Washington Township Fire Training Center
6200 Eiterman Rd., Dublin, Ohio
Can-Am Police-Fire Games Federation
This competition is not open to spouses. All four events will be run in the same day. Competitors are permitted to wear athletic shoes and shorts. Competitors will bring their own turn-out gear. All events are timed.
Event 1 - Hose event (Helmet, coat, SCBA, No face piece).
1. The competitor will start 25 feet from a hydrant or pumper. They will run to and connect two 2 ½ inch lines to outlets. Lines are 150 feet with nozzles and are not charged.
2. The competitor will pull to full extension the 2 ½ inch lines. This can be done together or individually. The nozzles must cross the line marked on the pavement.
3. The competitor shall proceed to (2) 50 foot sections of 3 inch hose and roll each one up.
4. The competitor shall then carry the (2) rolled up sections of 3 inch hose 100 feet to the starting line. Time stops when both rolls are across the line.
Event 2 - Obstacle Event (Helmet, coat, SCBA, No face piece).
1. The competitor shall carry a 24 foot extension ladder 100 feet; extend the ladder no less than 5 rungs and place against a wall.
2. The competitor shall carry (4) large air bottles up four stories, no more than two at a time.
3. The competitor shall lift a 50lb hose roll no less than 40’ (4 stories) and lift up over rail.
4. Carry bottles two at a time down to ground level and screw a nozzle on to a deluge gun.
5. Time stops when nozzle is seated.
Event 3 - Weight Event (helmet and coat only).
1. The competitor shall move the Kaiser Forcible Entry Machine (5) feet.
2. The competitor shall run/walk 100 metres/yards to an eight (8) foot wall and scale the wall.
3. The competitor shall run back to the starting line, pick up rescue manikin (minimum 170 lbs. - maximum 190 lbs.) and run/walk to the wall and return back to the starting line. Total distance is 200 metres/yards.
4. The competitor will then run/walk 100 metres/yards to the 8 foot wall, scale the wall and return to the starting line. Time stops when competitor crosses the start/finish line.
Event 4 - Climbing Event (Helmet, Coat, SCBA, No face piece).
1. The competitor shall pick up a 100 foot 1 ½ inch high rise pack with nozzle and run 100 metres/yards to the base of stairs.
2. The competitor shall drop the high rise pack and run up 40 feet (4 stories) minimum or as many stories as the host facility can provide to a designated spot. Time stops when the competitor reaches the designated spot. Time stops when competitor reaches designated spot.
Note: Stair events: One hand must be on hand rail and foot touches every step while descending.
- Arm Wrestling
- Bench Press
- Chili Cook-off
- Cross Country
- Dead Lift
- Ice Hockey
- Narcotics Dog
- Police Motorcycle Skills
- Police Service Dog
- Skyscraper Climb
- Softball (Slow-Pitch)
- Sporting Clays
- Submission Grappling
- Texas Hold'em
- Track & Field
- Trap Shooting