PROMOTE DESTINATION DUBLIN
Welcome to our destination toolkit, designed to make promoting Dublin as a tourist destination quick and easy. This document will help you push out information through e-newsletters, blogs, websites, social media outlets and more. It will also provide you with the tools necessary to answer many of the questions you may receive from visitors.
We encourage you to spread the following information as Dublin continues to grow as a desirable tourist destination. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Sara Blatnik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download all contents of the Destination Press Kit, click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Dublin, Ohio is the city where you don’t have to be Irish by heritage, only at heart. We pride ourselves on not only our Irish attitude, but also our many attractions, restaurants, hotels, shops, parks and golf courses. Dublin is home to the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance, the largest three-day Irish Festival in the nation and is conveniently located just minutes away from the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and Zoombezi Bay.
We know that our hotels, businesses and attractions can’t wait to welcome visitors to Dublin and share with them how a little bit of Irish attitude can go a long way. By working to spread the information in below and making sure that potential visitors are well-informed, we can come together as a community and show others what it is that makes Dublin home.
- Named the Happiest Suburb in America by Movoto
- Named the Fourth Safest Suburb in America by Movoto
- Named a 2014 World Festival & Event City for the United States by the International Festivals and Events Association
GENERAL SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS
- Like Dublin Ohio CVB on Facebook
- Follow @DublinCVB on Twitter and @irishisanattitude on Instagram
- Engage in conversation on Twitter and post photos on Instagram using the hashtags #irishisanattitude and #dublinishome
- Encourage visitors and residents to interact with these accounts and use the hashtags #irishisanattitude and #dublinishome as well
DUBLIN THROUGH TEXT
- Planning a trip to Dublin? Download our #VisitorsGuide and get a sneak preview of what this city has to offer: http://bit.ly/1jCHXvo
- We could tell you what makes Dublin great, but we'd much rather you see for yourselves! #irishisanattitude http://bit.ly/1fFtwku
- Want to stay updated on all things Dublin? Become a part of the e-Travel Club and receive monthly newsletters http://bit.ly/1pIoufV
- Clear your calendars and take a look at ours! For information on Dublin events, visit http://bit.ly/1kH3Nt2
- Looking for an exciting cultural experience without having to spend a fortune? Then Dublin, Ohio is the place to see. We have plenty of Irish experiences for you to enjoy on a budget. Dublin awaits! http://irishisanattitude.com/irish-experiences
- There’s nothing like an escape from reality, and with the Dublin Winter Fun Package, we make planning that escape easy! Book your trip and enjoy access to discounted attraction tickets, dining coupons and more when you stay at one of the participating Dublin hotels. http://irishisanattitude.com/getaway-packages/winter-fun-package
- Here in Dublin, we pride ourselves on our Irish attitude. It’s part of what makes us the happiest suburb in America. Don’t believe us? See for youself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp9_os9lrVQ
DUBLIN THROUGH IMAGES
*Don’t forget to hashtag #irishisanattitude and #dublinishome so that we can see and share your photos as well!
- Beyond just telling potential visitors why they should travel to Dublin, our destination video allows them to get a sneak peek of Dublin’s culture before they even arrive. You can view the video here and we encourage you to provide the link to the video on your website, through Twitter and Facebook, in e-newsletters and beyond.
(Click to see full scale image)
- Historic Dublin
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- Zoombezi Bay
- Art in Public Places
- Dublin Irish Festival
*To request additional photos contact email@example.com.
OTHER VISITOR INFORMATION
Travel Packages—these packages, whether year round or for a special event, are a great way to draw visitors to Dublin. Understanding what they are and how they work is a great first step in promoting them to the public.
Coupon Book—who doesn’t love a good deal?
- The Visitor Guide is the key to all things Dublin for anyone planning a trip or event in the city. Interested visitors or residents can request a hard copy or download an electronic version of the guide here. If you would like to display guides at your establishment, meeting, sporting event, etc. please call (614) 792-7666
- Our e-Travel Club is a monthly e-newsletter sent out to highlight the main events and happenings in Dublin. It is a great tool for local businesses, visitors and residents alike to stay in the know on what events will be coming up that month. Find information on how to register here.
RECENT MEDIA RELEASES
DUBLIN FACT SHEETS
- St. Patrick's Day 2015/files/public/userfiles/2/St.PatricksDay2015FactSheet.pdf
Download the entire toolkit here: